Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another friendly message from the People's President of Harvard

Dear friends and fellow classmates,

I am up to the test. As President, I will bring 100's of people to HESA social events. All I need to do is make video messages like these and pass out enticing flyers. When you share your friendship, happiness, and love...the masses will surely come.



Now, the question remains will the Harvard Extension community resist me or embrace the language of love I speak? The election results will tell. Last call to vote for Nemat Sadat (Pres) & Scott Spencer (Pres), the choice for the right team.

Oh by the way, if you haven't seen my earlier video sent last Sunday, check out the People's President at Harvard Square. In that message, I deliver my campaign platform and what I plan on delivering the School and community.

Love always,

Nemat Sadat

No comments: