Friday, December 27, 2013

My coming out the #1 news event for Voice of America Dari

Trending News: Voice of America Dari recaps the ten biggest news events of 2013 and yours truly is the #1 story of the year. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. The bigots used tactics to dehumanize me but I glamorized my sexuality and glorified my heritage and it paid off. Big time! That's because attention is power and power comes from change. So move over Aryana Sayeed and President Karzai cause I’m the real diva and emerging force to be reckoned with. I’m the gifted “Schauspieler” who is extremely good for business whether it’s your corporation or your country’s bottom line. It truly doesn’t matter. Nemat Sadat is an attractive, global, and solid name brand; a visionary innovator with intercontinental appeal who allures mass audiences, cross-pollinates ideas, generates profits, increases your market share, and caters to the needs of humanity. For all your lifestyle needs, I am your choice. If you trust God or the US dollar then why not put your faith in me. So hire Nemat Sadat today and see how quickly you rise to the top! 

Here is the VOA Dari link: http://www.darivoa.com/content/voa-top-ten-articles/1814723.html

No comments: