Thursday, May 29, 2014

My response to the fatwa placed on my head

Whenever you are really making a difference to liberate the masses, spoilers will exponentially increase their oppression to silence you and throw you off your feet. In my case, I'm not just upturning a tyrannical religion but reimagining the cultural, political and social order and that's frightening for conservatives. Today, I've received many calls from my American and British friends who fear no fatwa and fully support my secular ideas and the peace movement in Afghanistan!


Join the GayAsiaNews Facebook group and stay up-to-date with the latest LGBT happenings in the world's most populous continent.

LGBT rights can pave the road to peace says exiled Afghan academic
http://gayasianews.com/2014/05/28/lgbt-rights-can-pave-the-road-to-peace-says-exiled-afghan-academic/

No comments: