Saturday, August 22, 2015

Coming Out Anniversary and My Dream for the Future

Today is the the second anniversary of my pioneering coming out that rocked Afghanistan, changed the world and still is a most-read, top story on Khaama Press Persian.
I remain steadfast in my mission to emancipate the society of my birth from the tentacles of Islam. Even if it takes 64 more years to achieve victory, I will return to my homeland in 2079 at age 100 to celebrate my life calling and cause.
No one can predict what happens tomorrow. But promise me if I die before I see my dream come true that you will always remember me and keep my soul and spirit alive.
Continue my work to liberate the gays and apostates of Afghanistan (and the entire Muslim World) from the death row of Islam. And please make peace with the children of Israel.


No comments: